Sea Dragons Swim Team2019 SEA DRAGONS Swim Team
- First practice is June 17th.
- Swim practice is Monday through Friday from 9:30-10:30am at the Somerby Pool.
- Practice is cancelled in cases of thunder, lightning, and heavy rainfall. In case of inclement weather, practice will be cancelled by way of email by 8:45am.
- The swimmers need to make three of the five days of practice each week in order to be eligible to participate in meets.
- Cost is $165.00 per member. This includes all the practices, meets, swimsuit, swim cap, awards, and banquet. It will be charged to your member account.
- There will be four regular season meets on Monday Evenings (schedule TBD).
- Meets start at 6:00pm and can last until 9:00pm.
- These meets are hosted by outdoor area pools including Somerby, Kasson, St. Charles, Dodge Center, West Concord, and Stewartville.
- The Championship Meet will be one of the first Saturdays in August.
Maddie Marker will be head coach of the Sea Dragon Swim Team this summer. She has been assistant coach for the past two years and also leads the swim lesson and lifeguard programs. Maddie has been teaching group and private swim lessons for six years. She was a year-round competitive swimmer for the Rochester Orcas for seven years and swam for the John Marshall High School swim team for five years prior to graduating in 2017. Maddie currently attends the University of Minnesota-Duluth.