Sea Dragons Swim Team2017 SEA DRAGONS Swim Team
- First practice is June 19th
- Swim practice is Monday through Friday from 10:40am-11:40am at the Somerby Pool.
- Practice is cancelled in cases of thunder, lightning, and heavy rainfall. In case of inclement weather, practice will be cancelled by way of email by 10:00am.
- The swimmers need to make three of the five days of practice each week!
- Cost is $150.00 per member. This includes all the practices and meets, swimsuit, swim cap, T-Shirt, awards, and banquet. It will be charged to your member account.
- There will be four regular season meets on Monday Evenings (schedule TBD).
- Meets start at 6:00pm and can last until 9:00pm.
- These meets are hosted by outdoor area pools including Kasson, Somerby, St. Charles, Dodge Center, West Concord, and Stewartville.
- The Championship Meet is on one of the first Saturdays in August.
- He is excited to join the Somerby Swim team. Jesse is currently the Head Coach for Med City Aquatics. Previously, he spent six years as Head Age Group Coach for the Shaker Sharks (Shaker Heights, OH) and Pool Director/Head Coach at The Country Club (Pepper Pike, OH). Jesse graduated from and swam for Walsh Jesuit High School and Saint Louis University. Outside of the pool, Jesse is a classic rock aficionado, enjoys wearing belt buckles, and is a proud part-owner of the Green Bay Packers.
Contact Tracy Coshenet with any questions by email or call 507.775.3733.